Skip to content
- Integrity and honesty are at the heart of our business principles We expect our people to maintain high ethical standards in everything they do, both in their work for the firm and in their personal lives.
- Our clients' interests always come first. Our experience shows that if we serve our clients well, our own success will follow.
- Our assets are people, capital, and reputation. If any of these are ever lost, the last is the most difficult to regain.
- We strive constantly to anticipate the rapidly changing needs of our clients and to develop new services to meet those needs.
- We take great pride in the professional quality of our work. We have an uncompromising determination to achieve excellence in everything we undertake. Though we may be involved in a wide variety and heavy volume of activity, we would rather be best instead of the biggest, if asked to choose.
- We stress creativity and imagination in everything we do. While recognizing that the old way may still be the best way, we strive always to find a better solution to a client's problems and pride ourselves in having helped pioneer many of the practices used by our clients today.
- We consider our size an asset which we try hard to preserve. We want to be big enough to undertake the largest project that any of our clients could contemplate, yet small enough to maintain the loyalty, the intimacy, and the camaraderie which we all treasure and which is an important part of our success.
- We make an unusual effort to identify and recruit the very best person for every job. We select our people one by one. In a service business, we know that without the best people, we cannot be the best firm.
- The dedication of our people to the firm and the intensity of their effort to their jobs are greater than one finds in most other organizations. We think it is an important part of our success.
- We stress teamwork in everything we do. While individual creativity is always encouraged, we have found that the results of a team effort are often better than the sum of the parts. We have no room for those who put their personal interest ahead of the interests of the firm and its clients.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device